How To Use A Kettlebell
1. To properly perform a kettlebell swing your stance must be correct.
2. Make sure your feet are shoulder width apart before you start.
3. Hold the kettlebell securely with both hands.
4. Your weight should be evenly spread through your heels and front of your foot.
5. Bend your knees and push your hips back. You should be in a quarter of a squat position.
6. Make sure your arms are straight and your shoulders are back.
7. Do not round your back. This can lead to injury.
8. Now just thrust your hips forward and swing the kettlebell.
9. As the kettlebell comes back down get ready to do your next swing.
10. Do as many as you can in a 30 second period.
11. Rest and do it again.
There are many routines and different way to use kettlebells, and several great video workout programs that you can use in the comfort of your own home.
In his book “The Ultimate Kettlebell Workout”, author Dave Randolph teaches kettlebell workouts designed to burn fat and build muscle, enhance balance and coordination, increase hand and foot speed, improve sports performance and boost endurance and core strength. Click on the image below to purchase your copy today.